Quality Manager -
5 star Electronics manufacturer is is making thier quality department stronger and they are looking for a Quality manager.
The key to the Quality Manager position is to run a QA department for a electronics / Fiber Optic company.
The key purpose of this role is as customer interface on all quality issues. Analyze, understand, communicate, and spec out the Quality Engineering side of the equation and communicate that to our Asia manufacturing facilities. Liaise between our customers, our headquarters staff (project engineers, account managers, and sales personnel) and Asia technical personnel. This is an office-based position, and you must have the technical communication fluency to address QE issues from a corporate engineering location rather than from the factory floor.
Position requires an organized, assertive, technically competent individual. You must have strong attention to detail, and very aggressive follow-through capabilities. The role is high visibility, and your leadership is required. Travel to Asia several times per year required. Weekly conference calls to Asia at night required. No sponsorship or relocation available at this time.
Employer confidential. Submit resume in MS Word or PDF.
LIST SALARY RANGE TO BE CONSIDERED.
RequirementsQualified applications must possess the following:
- Mandatory CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) status or equivalent.
- BS degree required. Prefer Engineering degree or similar.
- 5-7 years experience.
- Mastery of quality system tools, such as capability studies, 6 Sigma, reliability testing, control plans, auditing, and lean.
- Black belt preferred. Green belt considered.
- Familiarity with various manufacturing processes: plastic injection molding, tooling manufacture, metal stamping. Experience with electro-mechanical assembly.
- Knowledge of Printed Circuit board assembly (PCBA)--both SMT and thru-hole--for consumer and industrial electronics.
- Documented international business experience.
- ISO 9001 and RoHS standards. ISO 13485 is a plus.
- Willingness to attend weekly conference calls with Asia in the evenings, after normal business hours.
- Mastery of written and spoken Business English.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Candidates with medical device manufacture strongly desired
Send your resume today to email@example.com
Chuck LaBenski /Winter | Liberty Personnel, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406 | (: 484-690-9606 | 7: 610-941-2424 |
www.libertyjobs.com | blog: www.chucksjobs.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/chucksjobs |@chucksjobs